Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well that was a pain

I set up this blog a while back under my real name, since that's what I was originally using to query agents. Now that I'm using a pen name, I had to change it all to Kraft. I thought just changing the blog address would be enough, but it turns out as long as it was associated with my real Gmail address, the real name was still showing places. So, I had to make a new Google account with my pen name's email (which isn't a Gmail account) and do some blog admin rotating to get it associated here. then I realizes my FeedBurner was also set to the old name, so I ended up deleting that feed completely and setting up a new one with the new name. Whew. I guess I better hope this name sticks, because I don't want to have to go through all that again!

Mostly, this post is to test the new FeedBurner. And to vent a wee bit. :)


Post a Comment